Boiling water as needed
**A little tip... You can cut pieces of cardboard and cover with parchment instead of cookie sheets. That's what I did because my freezer is side-by-side and super skinny... no cookie sheets goin' in there!!*
*INSERT DRUM ROLL* IS DRUM ROLL 2 WORDS OR IS IT DRUMROLL?????
Thanks to Amanda!! at http://jayhawkgirlskitchen.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and /or gratitude
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award!
And now for my turn to pass out some much needed awards! (Just for the record they are in no specific order...I'm an equal opportunity blog lover)!
1. Prepared LDS Family http://preparedldsfamily.blogspot.com/
2. Recipe Girl http://www.recipegirl.com/blog/
3. Cookies With Boys http://cookieswithboys.blogspot.com/
4. The Hungry Housewife http://thehungryhousewife.blogspot.com/ (who has already been given this award... but I don't care... I love her site!)
5. The Sisters Cafe http://sisterscafe.blogspot.com/
6. My Kitchen Cafe http://mykitchencafe.blogspot.com/
7. Kirsten's Food Blog http://kirstensfoodblog.blogspot.com/
8. Culinary Infatuation http://culinaryinfatuation.blogspot.com/
9. I Dream Of Dessert http://www.idreamofdessert.com/idream/
10. SarahJBakes http://sarahjbakes.blogspot.com/